What Is a Dental Emergency?
Call our office for assistance or an dental emergency appointment: Doylestown Office Phone Number (215) 938-7860.
A Dental Emergency Is:
- Potentially life threatening and requires immediate treatment
- Facial and/or neck swelling that can be seen inside the mouth and outside on the face that could potentially compromise your airway (from infection, trauma, or pathology)
- Trauma involving facial bones potentially compromising your airway
- Uncontrolled bleeding
Things to do at home
- Hand hygiene
- Respiratory etiquette
- Clean and disinfect surfaces
- Brush and floss daily
Dental issues that we are treating that will need attention include
- Sensitivity/pain to hot/cold/sweet
- Pain from wisdom teeth
- Dental trauma resulting in tooth fracture, loosening, or loss
- Dental extractions required prior to critical medical procedures
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
Our surgeons are available via telephone at Doylestown Office Phone Number (215) 938-7860. Please do not hesitate to call if you are experiencing:
- Fever, facial swelling, or pus (foul taste, foul odor)
- Gum swelling from a bad tooth
If you do need an emergency appointment, please prepare by reading our COVID-19 and Dentistry page.