Financial Information for Oral Surgery
Please read financial information below. For further assistance, please call our office at Doylestown Office Phone Number (215) 938-7860.
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Doylestown Office Phone Number (215) 938-7860. Many times, a simple telephone call can clear up any misunderstandings.
Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
For your convenience, we accept:
- American Express
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but that must be implemented prior to any actual procedures.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage
We are pleased to offer our patients an excellent, new financing option with Wells Fargo Health Advantage.
Don’t delay taking care of yourself or your loved ones. Dental needs are very important to your health. Begin your treatment immediately and make your payments over time.
- Convenient financing with an easy application
- Quick application process and credit decision text “apply” to 49854 or apply online now
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and low monthly bill payment options
We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately — then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. It works like a credit care but is exclusive for healthcare services.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 6 months ( Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties, or annual fees
- You can use your card for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice