Update to Our Patients
To Our Valued Patients and PennDIOS Community:
As of May 11, 2020, our offices are open full-time.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As a reminder, for all patients—surgical and non-surgical—we offer telemedicine/virtual visits accessible from the comfort and safety of your own home. We will now be seeing patients in office with enhanced safety/health procedures.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office closely adheres to infection control guidelines provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH), the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational and Safety Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Here is what you can expect as we maintain a COVID-safe environment at PennDIOS:
• All patients will be screened prior to their appointment per CDC guidelines. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You may be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• All employees and providers in direct contact with patients will be screened daily in the same manner as our patients and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with PA DOH, ADA, CDC and OSHA and guidelines.
• We request that only the patient with a scheduled appointment enter the office. Exceptions are made for minors and patients needing assistance. If a patient has a guest, they are screened in the same manner as detailed above.
• Hand sanitizer – We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for use as needed.
• Appointments – Our patients will be scheduled further apart to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• Waiting room – In the waiting rooms we will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc, since those items can be difficult to clean and disinfect.
• We have increased the frequency in which our offices are being cleaned. In addition, staff is cleaning individual items that patients touch after each use.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 215-938-7860 or visit our website at www.penndios.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Drs. Dachowski, Sock, Daly, Lin and Staff
Comments are closed.